Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Milky Way and The Galaxy Girls!

I was really excited when Chris Hamilton at Oddbot Animation told me we were getting to work on a project for the very talented Lauren Faust. Not only did she animate on one of my very favorite movies, Cats Don't Dance, but she is a seriously talented designer as well. It was not only fun to work on a project with super cute designs but it was also great to work on something super girly! The designs are by Lauren, I animated the girls, and the talented boys of Oddbot did the rest! Yay! Hope you like it!
And personally, Jupiter is my favorite girl.....

Check out Lauren's website - http://milkywayandthegalaxygirls.com


2 comments:

damon said...

super cool!

Kevin Hobson said...

Awesome! The movement of the girls fits the timing and the mood of the music very well.

I like how you animated Jupiter and Pluto.